With 12 ample and comfortable standard cabins and 8 suites, the lodge accommodates up to 50 people, distributed in suites, doubles and triple rooms. Our fully equipped cabins feature electricity, security box, ventilation, hot water, private bathroom, a balcony surrounded by beautifully groomed natural gardens, and more.
In order to satisfy current demand from our passengers for accommodation with all major comforts and luxury, especially for couples including honeymooners, NWC took the decision to build eight exclusive suites.
The suites have the following specification:
- Built on the shores of the lagoon, which gives a unique view of the Añangucocha.
- Keeps the same external architectural design as our existing cabins.
- Porch with a direct lagoon side view; equipped with comfortable seats and hammock.
- Living room.
- Master bedroom with a King size bed or Twin size bed (according request).
- Private bathroom with dual system for saving water.
- Mini Bar: includes local snacks and drinks.
Amenities: Soaps, crèmes and bath salts. All biodegradable products.
- Slippers and bathrobe.
- Rear balcony with spectacular view of the forest
- The materials used for decoration are natural and come from different regions of Ecuador.
- Size of each suite is approximately 50 – 60 square meters (546-646 ft2).
Independent suites: each suites have a Jacuzzi with capacity for 2 people, ideal for honeymooners.
- Living room with panoramic floor to the lagoon (accomplishing all edification quality standards).
- Upgrades: If our regular cabins are not available, there will be an upgrade at the time of booking.
- Extras such as a minibar and other facilities appropriate to this type of accommodation are not included.
The restaurant, offering national and international dishes, At Napo Wildlife Center. The food service is based in a combination of local and international cuisine, with a complete variety of exotic fruits and organic products.
Breakfast: daily buffet
Lunch: served menu (entrance, main course, dessert and soft drink)
Dinner: daily buffet including local specialties
A coffee station is available, where you can drink unlimited tea, water or coffee.
- We have a water purification system, this treated water is used for showers and toilets for the cabins, we strongly recommend to our guests not to drink the water of the lagoon or tap water. You can find drinking water in the dispenser located in the restaurant of the Ecolodge, and also in the jars provided in each cabin, plus a variety of drinks available at the bar of the restaurant.
- Lodge, we place all our efforts at granting you an unforgettable jungle experience, far from the troubles of modern-day life, where for sure you will find adventure and relaxation amidst singing birds, while experiencing the ageless customs, traditions and legends of the Kichwa culture.
The energy in the Napo Wildlife Center Ecolodge is generated by silent power plants of high efficiency, these engines provide electricity 24/7. In addition our Ecolodge has electric plugs of 110 v. in each cabin and in the social areas (restaurant bar).
The garbage is classified and separated into organic and inorganic. This allows the treatment process to be efficient and avoids contamination.
Satellite WiFi is available for a small fee, for the whole stay.
Yasuní National Park is considered the most biodiverse and richest protected areas in Ecuadorian Amazon Basin. It symbolizes the abundance of life on Earth, it speaks of a world that shall never be discovered in its entirety, a miracle that will never be completely understood. In practical terms, it is the most bio-diverse ecosystem on earth.
The high number of species of birds is the characteristic of Yasuni, birding more than 610 bird species inventoried, give the visitors the best experience in bird watching, an unforgettable adventure in the most biodiverse place on earth.
In technical terms it is a “quadruple taxonomic richness center”; a place that in only one hectare contains more living organisms than the entire European continent; a protected tract of land, in which more than a third of all Amazonian mammals are found, including a staggering 60% of all new world wild cats; a tropical garden where only a handful of trees holds as many insect species
In Napo Wildlife Center, you get to see beautiful an exotic animals and experience the ancestral culture of its locals. It’s a place where each turn takes you to a wonderful place filled with mesmerizing flora and fauna within the Amazon Rainforest in Ecuador. See what you could be enjoying with details of the program.