NAPO WILDLIFE CENTER
About Napo Wildlife Center
The Napo Wildlife Center is the greatest alternative luxury ecolodge in Amazonian Ecuador. This ecotourism project includes the conservation of approximately over 82 square miles (53,500 acres – over 21,400 hectares) of the most pristine Amazon Rain Forest within the Yasunì National Park, an important Biosphere Reserve and the largest tract of tropical rain forest in Ecuador. The Napo Wildlife Center Lodge is located by the Añangucocha Lake, into the unique ancestral territory of the Añangu Kichwa Community and thanks to their own initiative and supported by the Tropical Nature Conservation System they manage this tourism project by themselves providing incomes to help their local families.
With 12 ample and comfortable standard cabins and 8 suites, the lodge accommodates up to 50 people, distributed in suites, doubles and triple rooms. Our fully equipped cabins feature electricity, security box, ventilation, hot water, private bathroom, a balcony surrounded by beautifully groomed natural gardens, and more.
In order to satisfy current demand from our passengers for accommodation with all major comforts and luxury, especially for couples including honeymooners, NWC took the decision to build eight exclusive suites.
- Visit “Kuri Muyu” Center to learn about the Kichwa Añangu community traditions and culture of the Napo Wildlife Center hosts.
- Easy and medium intensity walks and hikes in order to spot wildlife and nature of the area; more difficult hikes and longer programs can be arranged.
- Forest trails offers a great variety of wildlife such as insects, spiders, amphibians, birds, reptiles and mammals.
- Canopy tower of 36 meters gets a close up view of the jungle and its diverse flora and fauna. It was built just next to a huge tree.
- Canoe riding explore the black waters of the Añangu Lake and the Napo River creeks on board of a motorized or paddle-canoe in the river, hundreds of different aquatic animals such as fish, caimans, turtles, piranhas and giant otters could be found.
- Parrot clay licks are the most stunning nature spectacles to see in the Amazonia. These are natural banks containing great amount of minerals that birds and different animals feed up with.
- Birding more than 610 bird species inventoried within the Yasuni National Park, give the visitors the best experience in bird watching, an unforgettable adventure in the most biodiverse place on earth.
NAPO WILDLIFE CENTER
Yasuni Jungle Tour 5 days/4 nights
Yasuni Jungle Tour 5 Days – 4 Nights On this trip enjoy through different trails and forest types. Explore areas of surrounding creeks in more depth will yield more wildlife observations. Visit the Parrot clay
Yasuni Jungle Tour 4 days/3 nights
Yasuni Jungle Tour 4 Days – 3 Nights On this Amazon jungle tour based at the Napo Wildlife Center, located in the natural wonder that is Yasuni National Park you will enjoy many amazing experiencies
Yasuni Cultural Tour 5 days/4 nights
Yasuni Cultural Adventure 5 Days – 4 Nights In Napo Wildlife Center, you get to see beautiful an exotic animals and experience the ancestral culture of its locals. It’s a place where each turn takes
Yasuni Birding Tour 5 days/4 nights
Yasuni Birding Tour 5 Days – 4 Nights The high number of species of birds is the characteristic of Yasuni, birding more than 610 bird species inventoried, give the visitors the best experience in bird
Use the form below to fill in your NAPO WILDLIFE CENTER interests. An advisor of Responsible Travel will get in touch with you via email and/or phone with guidance and deals.